The International Chamber of Russian Modernism, InCoRM, was founded in Paris on 14th April 2007 by independent art historians and scientists who specialise in Russian Modernism. InCoRM was registered as a non-profit organisation in Paris in February 2008. The aim of InCoRM is to provide a platform for dialogue amongst all those interested in Russian Modernism, while its website is a research source in the making. It publishes scholarly work, both art historical and scientific, in the Journal of InCoRM, which is found on-line as well as in print.
- CHAGALL, LISSITZKY, MALEVITCH… The Russian Avant-Garde in Vitebsk (1918-1922)
- TOPOROVSKY COLLECTION, MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS, GHENT
- Provenance is NOT Authentication
- NO “RING OF FORGERS” OF RUSSIAN AVANT-GARDE PAINTINGS, DECLARES WIESBADEN COURT
- Fake or Fortune: on the Issue of Forgery of Russian Avant-Garde Art